Elpro datalogger series ECOLOG-NET are designed for recording temperature and relative humidity via a network. It can also record all other parameters through 4-20mA transmission.
The data is stored in the internal memory (64.000 data points) and can be loaded to the PC via the LAN network. The system offers the very highest of data safety as the datalogger continues logging for months even in the event of a power failure running from its own internal lithium battery. Multiple level alarm features are built in for local or network alarming in for any user set out of range conditions.
General technical data :
- LAN / W-LAN with TCP/IP protocol
- USB connection for local communication
- 64,000 data memory with measured values
- External power supply for LAN network required
- Battery supply in case of power failure
- Programmable interval and alarm conditions
- All datalogger "function" and "save" memory mode
The netwerk can start with 1 datalogger and can be extended unlimited together with the growth of your company without need to adapt your netwerk or software. You just simply connect the extra datalogger to your netwerk. That's it. There are 3 models dataloggers for the ECOLOG-NET monitoringsystem :
Thee ECOLOG-NET LP4 is the netwerk datalogger for 4 PT100 temperature probes. Maximum length of the cable is 70 meters.
The ECOLOG-NET LH2 is the netwerk datalogger for 2 temperature- and humidity probes. The total length of the 2 cables together cann't be more than 20 meters.
The ECOLOG-NET LA8 is the universal netwerk datalogger for 8 probes that can send out a 4..20mA signal. This way one can monitor also partical counting, pressure, differential pressure, CO, CO2, O2, light, etc... There is no maximum lenght for cabeling. When confronted with larger lengths one should use shielded cables.
Primary applications :
- Warehouses, general cold-storage
- Cold storage areas for pharmaceutical products
- Display cases and store rooms for food products
- Museums and galleries
- Technical processes
- Air-conditioned areas